Valeria Weber Williamson of Your Shot of Yoga shares on PHIT for a Queen “ Why you have to give yourself permission to fail, but not permission to quit.“
Valeria Weber Williamson of Your Shot of Yoga shares on PHIT for a Queen “ Why you have to give yourself permission to fail, but not permission to quit. “
- Yoga has been shown in research to complement care of mental illness such as trauma, depression, chronic pain or anxiety.
- Be involved in finding your own way
- The Why of yoga will vary as to why you are using it
- Yoga gives you the space to let everything go for a minute.
- Part of why we don’t find thing sustainable is we don’t build our network
- It needs to not suck, It needs to not be boring
- IF we don’t take care of basic things like self-care we won’t be able to show up.
Where can you find your shot of Yoga?
- Do a Shot of Yoga subscription box provides 10-minute “shots” of members-only digital content, private community access, and a box full of awesome yoga presents in your mailbox every month.
- You can expect 5 - 6 yoga and self-care items + organic, GMO-free treats! –
- Your Do a Shot of Yoga subscription includes access to a private FB community + in-depth and researched information from Valeria Weber Williamson, a yoga teacher, researcher, and writer, who answers questions personally and interacts regularly with subscribers in the FB community. WEB: https://shotofyoga.com/ -
So you know she Is Legit:
Valeria Weber Williamson is the Founder & “Shotcaller-in-Chief” of Do a Shot of Yoga subscription box. For women who want to improve their strength, flexibility, and mood while decreasing chronic pain and tension-filled relationships, Do a Shot of Yoga offers digital content, community, and a themed monthly box of yoga and self-care information, motivation, and treats. - A 500 CYT trained in the Iyengar tradition and hot lineage, Valeria teaches hot yoga and coaches people struggling with overwhelm in how to create a sustainable at-home yoga practice that is tailored to their unique needs. - Valeria is passionate about bagels (not just round bread with a hole), the perfect cup of chai, her amazing husband, and their 6 beautiful kids. She also prefers to binge watch hit shows after all the seasons have been released, so please, no spoilers.