Jen Haugen shares why she is the “Down to Earth Dietitian on PHIT for a Queen podcast:
- Loves helping Moms with timesaving tips & tools so they can have more valuable time for self-care.
- Allow your kitchen to be a countertop classroom.
- BUSY-the four letter word.
- The answer to business may be composting.
- Loves teaching how you can streamline and make the kitchen more user-friendly.
You can find Jen Haugen at:
- Read her book: Mom’s Guide to a Nourishing Garden
- Watch her on Ted Talk: https://youtu.be/q-2Qotwir3U
- Find her here: http://www.jenhaugen.com/
- Jen’s live cooking show: https://www.facebook.com/JenHaugenRD/
So you know she is legit:
Jen Haugen, RDN, LD, is a mom and dietitian with 17 years of experience who helps other moms with time-saving tips, tools, and tasty recipes, giving moms more TIME for self-care to feel at their best! She has a private practice to help women with self-care, and also offers cooking workshops for groups (including fun freezer meal workshops) as well as workshops to help women never stop growing. Find her at www.jenhaugen.com. She is the author of The Mom's Guide to a Nourishing Garden and is a nutrition consultant and nationally-recognized speaker, and a Pampered Chef Kitchen Consultant.