Beth Jessop shares why she created "Sports Moms United" and her passion for youth athletics.
- The mission is to raise physically fit, & mentally fit young athletes.
- Bring together this community of Moms to support each other.
- Shares her story of lost identity after sport and how she wants to support others.
- IT is our responsibility as a parent to show up with "Positive Energy"
- Best words you can say to your athlete as a parent is " I love watching you play"
Where you can find Beth and Sports Moms United