Being GAME-DAY-READY starts with the right understanding of our body.
You want the right approach to nutrition to fuel your efforts. And just like everything else about sports, it starts with your thinking. My approach combines an understanding of science but also a therapeutic delicacy of exploring the relationship one may have with food, weight, performance, or body image. Embrace the right perspectives and abandon formulas, and you will see the short term results that you want — long into the future.
As your dietitian, my role is to not judge. I am here to:
- Observe where you are currently
- Reflect where you want to be
- Walk beside you on how to get there
In a way, I am a relationship expert that helps you explore and strengthen your relationship with food, weight, body image, and sports performance — helping to find a place where these can mutually co-exist and thrive with enjoyment.
So you know she's legit:
- MS — registered dietitian, University of Kansas
- Board Certified Sports Specialist (CSSD)
- Certified Eating Disorder Registered Dietitian ( CEDRD)
Join her tribe: